Thursday, May 24, 2007

You Didn't Miss Me, You Know It. Don't Lie

I've had a crazy week. Absolutely busy and insane. That doesn't justify me being MIA for half of May, but I have a life now so I don't blog as much. Go ahead and sue me (or don't because I have no funds for you to take, unless you want $50K in debt.)

Lately, I've just been working and seeing Pough. Between those two activities, working out, cleaning my house and keeping myself sane by watching the insanity that is VHI attempting to cast the second season of I Love New York I haven't had a moment to take time and write something of my own.

I was at work the longest I've ever been this week (6:30 pm or 7 every night instead of my usual 5:45) and I've gone out every night afterwards, mostly in work-related capacities. I can't wait to ride the rollercoaster at Coney Island with Pough and scream my heart out without looking crazy. I haven't seen my friends in weeks, it feels like.

But I promise to try to be better, starting this weekend. I'm going to post about something cool, rather than how tired I am.

No comments: