Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've been incommunicado, because I've been drop-dead busy for the past two weeks! Albeit in a good way, but when I've been writing tipsheets all day the last thing I want to do is blog when I get home! My good friend Alison came to visit last weekend, which was just as fun and tiring as I expected....

Some previous posts have challenged me to really do the 207 facts, since they doubt I can get the rest of them. This might be cheating, but:

#6: I can eat an entire small to medium jar of spanish olives, but strangely I haven't gone bonkers over the Whole Foods olive bar. Fancy olives still intimidate me.

#7: The awesome pillowtop bed I bought and fell in love with is now lopsided from me constantly sleeping on one side. Pough hates this and insists on sleeping on the lower side, which isn't helping things, since he's easily got 25 to 50 pounds on me.

#8: Regardless of how old I get, I still love Jonathan Taylor Thomas , Kids Incorporated, and Newsies. Don't worry, guys, I'm carrying the banner from Harlem to Delancey. For those of you that aren't in tune with the Disney, check it out on You Tube.

#9: I have a hard time letting go/breaking up with friends. Even if I know I'm better off without them, or have another valid reason to stop being friends with them. I think it comes from not having many friends as a kid. It probably also has something to do with that I hate confrontation.

#10: Often with Pough, I'm surprised at the complete lack of drama. It's simple, and if we get mad, we cool off. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

So only 197 to go! Hopefully I have more interesting facts next time. 'Til then, I'll be wearing my new jelly shoes (with peep toe).

1 comment:

Glamorous Redneck said...

Jelly peep toes? Pictures please!!!

I LOVE Kids Incorporated. Still get the theme song stuck in my head every now and again. . .