Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Good Day, Sunshine

Berger's out of my life.... for two weeks anyway. While he's in Amsterdam, I'll be very busy making sure that my new man, the ComediMan, is behaving himself.

I'm ashamed to admit that after Saturday night in Hudson with Wifey, Michael and Michael's friends (Drunk Bill, Token Lenny, Angry John, Joey and Khaki Killer), I was feeling pretty confident. We went to hang out with Joey before the bar and sat on their porch drinking Coors. In that time, Token Lenny hit on me (5 minutes), Khaki Killer was looking sideways at me but never in the eye, Angry John seemed indifferent (but was not that way at the bar, unexpectedly paying for my cover and later suggesting naughty things in the bathroom which I did not do) and Drunk Bill thought I was cool because I said he could be "stealth like the janitor in the Breakfast Club"---he's a janitor at the high school.

So in other words, I rocked. So, why on Monday morning, when ComediMan called me at 7am-FOR A BOOTY CALL- did I go?

ComediMan has a weird schedule, of course, starting his stand up in the Village at around 8pm, ending at about 1am and calling me at 4am. Of course, I call him back during the day but never answer straightaway when he calls in the middle of the night. Because our schedules conflict (and the boy lives on fucking York on the East Side) I only see him on the weekend. And that's only for sex. Unless I go to the standup club and talk to him in between shows..... and I'm starting to get a bit tired of our "routine" (its happened twice).

So, you ask, why did I go? I was getting up anyway to go tanning (I got burned), he is really good in bed (deliciously so) and I do like him. And because he was insistent on not letting "his princess" sleep - and said that he couldn't stop thinking about me. He could just be thinking of my pussy, but I'm in denial.

And if giving him the pussy is going to get him addicted to the meggers, that's great. If not, at least I got laid and can watch Vh1 and say, "I slept with that guy" and shrug.

Always a good Christmas morning icebreaker..... too bad my parents got rid of the satellite TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»