Saturday, May 06, 2006

What Do You Exude?


My roommate and I were talking about the vibes we give off. She said, "You ooze sex. You speak sex, you walk sex." And I said, "Really? Even when I'm not trying?"
She said, "Yes. I'd hate to see you when you're actually TRYING."
I was on FIRE last night. My friend MA and I went out for the first time one on one and had a blast. We went to Fiddlesticks in the village, got hit on by 3 DOCTORS and then proceeded to follow these crazy Maryland girls to the Olive Tree Cafe, a restaurant/bar above the Comedy Cellar on MacDougal Street.
MA left shortly thereafter, but I was flirting with this white comedian. Before he went downstairs to do his shtick, he somehow brought up Wanda Sykes, who was sitting at a table adjacent to the bar. I was blissfully unawares of this, of course. She was rocking a short blonde afro, and since I was drunk, I insisted on being introduced. We chatted for a bit and I'm pretty sure she thought I was a tourist, but who the hell cares because its WANDA. I ADORE her and will watch any movie she's in regardless of how bad it is. I was sooooo happy. And then the comedian guy brought up Dave Atell and how Dave & I should drink together. Yeah, I could go for that.
When THAT comedian went down for his shtick, I began talking to another comedian, this one being a cute black guy.... who everyone would recognize from commercials, etc. We chatted for awhile and then he took my phone, put his number in it and told me to leave his message giving him my number. I left a sexy message while he was standing right in front of me.
After he left, I was looking for my white guy and they said he had gone around the corner to the Pussycat. He wasn't there but I started talking to some gals at the bar and he came to find me. We proceeded to make out on the vintage furniture in the room next door and then I left to go home because at this point, I had been drinking for HOURS and was fully loaded. I got home via the A train and the black guy had called, leaving me messages to come to his apartment on the East Side.
By this time, it was 3:30 and I declined, saying I'd call him today (will I? Who knows?) and then I went home to find my roomie and her friend who's visiting still partying. I declined on that as well and went to bed.
When I woke up this morning fully hungover, I was happy - because I had FUCKING MET WANDA SYKES! And got lots of numbers. Not bad for a girl who had two hideous previous days, including one where the honeymoon period officially ended (amicably) with Berger, leaving me to make out with comedians.

5 comments:

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Sorry to hear about Berger. :( He seemed like a nice guy ...

At any rate, I'm glad that you're out having a good time. And, btw, how fucking cool is that -- you met Wanda Sykes??? :)

J said...

That's a quite a thing to exude. I think I probably exude grumpyness.

You should work that Attell angle.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! 1992 honda civic body kits Us plastic surgeons Land rover university pen hand stationery online levitra rx Snort vicodin pharmacy facelift surgery antwerpen belgie http://www.loss-hair-5.info Cosmetic surgery and depressed acne scars http://www.lamborghiniturnkeyreplicas.info/liposuctionphoto.html face lift exercises macomb county driveway paving New toyota convertible http://www.barcode-scanner-printer-software-cisv.info/Catalog_dvd_collection_barcode_scanner.html accutane crohns Computer supplies by insight Fat net sex site woman www Plastic surgery mid face lift Face lift for 3027s in illinois Eye surgery in evansville