Friday, April 27, 2007

207 Facts in 2007: Five

My apologies for not posting---I've been too busy attending Mets games and being in love with Pough!!!

#5:
One of my friends disagreed with me awhile back when I said, "I love being alone. I need to be alone..."--she said, "C'mon Meg, you can't live without attention!!"

And yesterday it occured to me that she was right. When I was sick, I was home alone for a week. At first, it was great. Then after a while, I found myself counting down the hours until my roommate came home, or Pough came over.

Like everyone else, I need my alone time. But I also feed on people. That's probably why, even when I lived alone, I had a cat. Someone to talk to, something to need me.

Have a great weekend, y'all! I'm working (reading) on Saturday night, so I'll probably have a more substantial post when my eyes start to blur.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is almost May! I don't know if you are going to make it to 207 facts by the end of the year!