Monday, April 16, 2007

Obviously Picture Happy

After I fixed my links and spent some time in the posts from 2005 (so funny!) I decided to post this picture of my current life.

See? My boyfriend, Pough, is on the far left. I'm next in that snazzy purple top. Then, it's our friend Ted, for which there is no realistic substitute. Then it's my girl, Michelle, and Pough's buddy Andrew.

Seriously, though, every time I watch HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER I notice that not only does Pough resemble Jason Segel (Marshall) but they share the same mannerisms. This week, I also noticed that I share some personality traits in common with Alison Hannigan's character, Lily. The way Pough & I relate to each other is even strikingly similar.... but I comfort myself by knowing that there is no Ted out there, so clearly this is television.

No comments: