Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A Forever & A Day Update

I don't feel like talking about Buffalo and the fourth of July anymore. That's why I've been avoiding my blog.

Actually, I'm trying not to get fired. Same difference though. If you want to find out why, look at the July 11th entry on gawker.com.

But I do have A LOT to update and say, including how an incredibly broke week for me coincided with a lot of social offerings (never a good mix for the interest rates and credit card payments)...

And it's been a pretty good guy week. Dave's still on the hot list and we may have a dark horse in the running with a guy named Rich who I think may be gay but could be quite possibly hetero... we shall see next week when he joins me for drinks!

And since I'm about to embark on a social engagement as we speak, I am going to sign off now. But alas, I am alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Six days and no posts!

I may have to go back to reading the Financial Times! Sigh.