Friday, July 29, 2005

A survey to end all surveys.

This is stolen from Kiddo's blog, which in turn was probably stolen from somewhere else. Be sure to check out the real post (also from today) below.

What stickers do you have on your car?
When I had my Jeep, I had a powerpuff girls sticker, a thundercats sticker, a KQAL sticker (for the radio station I used to run), and a sticker that said "Beer - allowing white guys to think they can dance since 1868" and probably an equality sticker for the GLBT. Now, if you consider the subway my car, the only thing there is the NYC 2012 olympic stickers that they have not yet removed.


How/where did you meet your last bf/gf?
At Off The Wagon in the Village - a godawful, packed, meat market, 22 year old bar. I thought that Todd looked harmless.....

What do you hear right now?
Talking and typing. (I'm at work)

If you could have a drink of anything right this second, what would it be?
I was going to buy an Odwalla fruit juice good-for-you drink (or POM) but I didn't have money. Although now the Macciato that Reid likes sounds good too.

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
I did a long workout tomorrow so my shoulders, as usual.

What's your job position called?
Editorial Assistant

What size shoe do you wear?
8 or 8 1/2

What are you wearing right now?
A white see-through polo, with a tank underneath for work (sexy without, casual with), jeans that are too big for me a half hour after wearing them (because they're a size 14 and I'm a 10), and flip flops (its Flip Flop Friday officially only to me).

Do you own a camera phone?
Yes, although I don't use it much.

What's your significant other's birthday?
Well, Todd's was in April - I want to say the 16th? But I'm not sure who I should count as my "sig other" now... maybe

What's your Mom's favorite band/musician?
She's not a huge music fan, but I think if pressed she would say the Supremes

What's your Dad's favorite band/musician?
he doesn't have one. Anything he can bob his head to. My dad's a very simple guy.

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
I've been digging Appletinis for a bit - but I really like Bloody Marys made "The Bar" Style - in pint glasses with Major Peters mix (its thick which is yummy) 14 olives and two pickles - not to mention an entire container of celery salt... mmmmm... I remember I used to have one when I read Shakespeare because it made it easier to understand!

What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
Dolly Parton is at Radio City but I have no money.

What were you doing at 9 pm last night?
Getting done with my workout

What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
That yummy fat laden thing that's essentially a coffee milkshake. A Frap?

Do you exercise as much as you should?
I think six days would be considered "should", right? Although I rarely complete a whole week of what I'm supposed to be doing. This week I might make it!!

Did you attend your High School prom?
Yes.. in a very slutty dress that I ended up wearing on my boyfriend's couch watching a South Park marathon (our friends went to a party other than ours and we were left alone with too much beer and food... which we drank, ate, and then had sex..... ) I was going to wait for prom to lose my virginity - but uh, that didn't happen.