Saturday, April 15, 2006

At Jeremy's listening to guitar lessons

If I had a laptop, I'd be dangerous.

I'm two G&Ts in at Berger's friend Jeremy's apartment, incidentally only six blocks from my apartment. I love Jeremy and he seems to like me just fine which is good. I always think a guy's friends are important to know and like because they are a reflection of the guy themselves.

And Berger is coming out good in this respect. One of the guys over here offered to make me my very own personalized bag, and Jeremy seems really cool (and a great pairup possibly for Kelly.... I love hooking friends up).

Jeremy is teaching bag guy how to play "Tangerine", I'm listening to berger sing next to me while playing a Simpsons Playstation game and we're all waiting for Pearl Jam to be on Saturday Night Live.

This seems scarily like a Saturday night in Wisconsin... but with much cooler people. And that makes all the difference.

That, and I'm about two minutes away from drinking MGD out of a can, smoking a cigarette and being next to the Berger for the third night in a row (The third night with Berger, not MGD... although smoking would probably qualify).

And the Twins won 6 to 5 against the Yanks. Such a great day.

No comments: