Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Second Chance

The Berger is no longer the Berger. We had a discussion Thursday under the influence of alcohol that revealed both of us would be jealous if we dated other people.

Then Friday when I took him out for his "Tax Refund Dinner", I dressed up (did my hair curly for him, wore something cute) and we had a couple drinks here. He's one of the few guys that watches my face while i sing along with my favorite songs, to his credit. And we talked and then we decided to date again.

For both of us, its a huge leap off of the giant cliff, since we both had heartbreaks within the last year, and for both of us, each other is worth it.

I texted him last night while I was out with Kelly. All I said was "Hey you. I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you." and he texted back "Thought of you all day".

And I wa back. Taking a chance, putting myself out there. So let's see if he's Aidan (sans cheating) or Steve (sans baby) rather than the hapless Berger.

MNPLS: 4 days and counting! YAY!

3 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

Hmmm...I'm confused. I don't remember you and a Berger...?? You'll have to tell me all about it when you are in Mpls!! Looking fwd to it!!

Angela said...

Oh I really hated Berger. I hope for your sake he is a an Aiden. Every woman needs an Aiden once in her life.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cash and check advance madison Gps base in car anti-theft clindamycin dosage cellulitis what is the best teeth whitening system neurontin and restless leg syndrome skyblog cellulite Weight loss pill ill