Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'd whore out my mother...


For some great floral arrangements.

I got these from Pough last night on our weekly Wednesday date (it's always the night we are both free usually. I don't think it's coincidentially the dead middle of the week.)

But now, I wonder if he's doomed. The Friday-Flowers guy (Chris) was doomed, my English boy who got me flowers to console me when T dumped me is married (fine by me, but still) and T himself is in that group of those men who were brave enough to give me flowers. But this, like Chris and unlike T, was just for being me. And I think he really loved the look of shock on my face when I looked up from texting Mishy and was like, "holy shit?! are those for me?"

And I didn't even notice that there were twelve until I got home. Now that's a boy worth cleaning out the cat box for before he spends the night.

1 comment:

ldbug said...

Awww! How sweet! You've got yourself a keeper there:-)