Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It's I Did Everything (or Almost Everything) right today...

Sorry for the lack of blogs - but NADA has been going on. Todd & I are talking sporadically.... mostly very friend-like. Jackie and I redid our living room and I am now BROKE FOREVER.... or so it seems - but that went off without a hitch. And then.....

I'm doing well at work. My boss complimented me three times today. I don't know what's gotten into her. But I credit it to the fact that Michelle, my Wonder Friend - you know the type - was in Bklyn last weekend and got me Cranberry's coffee. Is there any wonder my job performance has improved?

Now if only I could also improve my love life, which right now only exists in my head. David has disappeared (I haven't heard from him in nearly a month), Thomas doesn't feel like emailing I guess, and Rich? Well who knows what Rich's problem was.


And drunk Todd said annoyingly that he doesn't want to sleep with me anymore, so HA! I won't. Nah nah to him. I don't get that guy. Don't get him at all. Don't get any of them right now................................

Oh, but the revolution IS upon us. I finally weigh what my DRIVER'S LICENSE says (Although I still say I'm an inch taller). Mind you, I was even being optimistic at 16, so I have to say that I'm pretty proud of my 145 pound self.

1 comment:

Kiddo78 said...

Who the hell are David, Thomas and Rich?? You have to use more reference than first names when there's a million guys to keep track of!! Like how I have to say "American Eagle Brad" and "C.H. Puff-N-Stuff." You're worse than I am. Glad you're having a good week, though. Who cares about Todd. Your posts make you seem like all you care about is dating someone. Screw that! Have fun with friends instead.