Saturday, March 04, 2006

Mystery & Suspense

For those of you that don't know, I got a new boss at work - she handles a lot of suspense books, which isn't exactly my gamut but I started reading one and shockingly, I love it.

I love not knowing what actually happened to people, I guess. It must have influenced my dreams because last night I had a dream about an old friend Jen from college - who in my dream, died of alcohol poisoning. Now I know this isn't true because a) my mom was the bartender and b) her ex looked totally different in the dream, but still it haunts me. Maybe its because she stopped being a friend midway through college and I still wish we were as close as we used to be. Or maybe because the overwhelming feeling I got in the dream was that she is delicate and needs looking after.

So maybe I'll look her up - to look after her.

On another note, I also had a dream that Pag was gay and that was his reason for dumping me. Which also isn't even close to the truth, but I read back over my blogs from February 2005 and realized that I was just trying to hold on to something with him that didn't exist.

And reminded myself not to do that again. Must be the birth control hormones acting up. But if they make me more realistic about love, give them to me. Especially since this way, I probably won't be cheering my period as much, since I have other evidence that I'm not knocked up.

If you can't tell, I'm feeling goofy. Hopefully that holds true until tonight, when TS, Kay and I are hitting up a karaoke bar in Chelsea.

1 comment:

Kiddo78 said...

Very random post. What's up with B?