Thursday, March 02, 2006

C'mon Get Happy

I was really in the pits this week. Couldn't sleep, unhappy all around. And then I woke up one day and everything changed. Must be the new birth control.

Or talking to Kiddo and realizing that when people ask me when am I coming home next, they aren't asking me to come home for good. They are after all, my friends, and they just want to see me. Duh. And not everybody is happy in their job 24/7, also duh.

So, this weekend while B is away, I am going to do stuff for myself. Have a Friday night in with Chinese food and books. Watch the sunrise early on Saturday while I run. Go out Saturday night with new friends and watch bad karaoke. Listen to country music. Get drunk at brunch on Sunday. Etc.

And chill, and enjoy the fact that I'm living a dream, 24 in New York City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »