Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'll be back I promise

I still don't know how my October got so busy. Well I do in a way---putting off my thesis for two months, dating Pough out of nowhere and seeing him at least twice a week, developing new friendships and discovering that my dance card really is full.

Today I had a major breakthrough at work--which I'm going to celebrate with a glass of wine that Poofy sent me all the way from Wisconsin. A toast to what will be... and how much better I'll feel after the New Year, when school will be over and my loan repayment has not yet kicked in.

Watch for Snow White on the A train around 8pm on Saturday....Pough is my woodsman that I will meet in Brooklyn, somewhere around Carroll Street. Sigh. Everything is coming together and yet I'm still unsettled. It may because I ate an entire pound of chicken about an hour ago.

1 comment:

ldbug said...

That's a lot of chicken;-)