Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm going to die

I have, this week:

1) A manuscript-sized stack of thesis research and a draft due the first weekend of November;
2) Plans to go costume hunting with Sharon & Pough this week after work;
3) The Mets all died up in the National League Finals---Game 5 tonight and a date for Game 6 on Wednesday with Pough;
4) Six, count em, SIX tipsheets due at work on Tuesday which my bosses will likely ignore today and make me run around like a crazy person tomorrow;
5) A midterm due on Sunday;
6) Dates with my gals for the opera and a party in the Slope next weekend.

I'm tired just looking at the list. Needless to say I won't be blogging.

But I will be kissing the Pough. It's a good life, I must say. The whole working on the weekend thing is NOT cool, though.

1 comment:

Red Stapler said...

*waves*

'tis I, Sharon's short, crazy friend, who you met last night.

Just sayin' hello!