Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tequila Talking

Instead of talking about the new boy and thereby condemning a potential relationship with someone who knows what I talk about when I tell him that you can tell the age of a Beatles poster by how tired George looks, I'm totally coping this meme from www.jennslyvania.com - go out and buy Jen's book, Bitter is the New Black today!!

* * *
I'M AMAZED…
that while I workout every day, I can barely lift my new cat. He's a fatty.

I DOUBT…
that Tony LaRussa wears those sunglasses for a reason. I think he's trying to be cool Corey Hart-style.
I CAN’T SEE…
why anyone ever, or still, watches Survivor
I WANT TO BEAT WITH A SOCKFULL OF QUARTERS…
Women that think wearing a varietal of colors, patterns and textures that do not match counts as being "funky" in New York. Funky is ugly no matter what, chica.
I'M ADDICTED…
to chocolate covered peanuts and raisins. They masquerade as healthy...to me. Perhaps not to my tummy and ass, though.....
I FEEL BAD…
that I don't listen to my roommate's problems anymore. There's just SO many, and they always change, and they exhaust me. No wonder she sleeps so much
I WATCH…
Grey's Anatomy despite that my leading man, T.R. Knight, is gayer than a rainbow flag at an Indigo Girls Concert. First my cousin Josh, now him. So disappointing that it's not the 17th or 18th or even early 19th Century when we ladies could have married homosexuals and then just had affairs with our servant men for thirty years while the guys go off to get off in a field somewhere hunting.
I LISTEN…
See below for another blatant copy from a cooler blog than this.
IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS…
I'd do lots of things, including Sean Watkins.
I WANT…
The situation in Darfur to be OVER. What can we actually do other than go to Savedarfur.com and cry while watching 60 Minutes?
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT…
Cigarettes and coffee, just like Rufus Wainwright
I'M OBSESSED…
with RENT. I can't get over it, although my attention span finally waned when my friends & I went to see Le Boheme at City Opera last Friday and were not impressed. (Their Roger also sucked, just like the one that's on Broadway now).
I THINK CHILDREN…
are fucking annoying, unless we are talking about little Asian girls or cute African-American children. White kids always look dirtier for some reason. Maybe because dirt shows on Caucasian skin, or they look like they are about to attend a wedding if they are dressed up even remotely. I know it's horribly un-PC of me, but ethnic kids truly are cuter.
I CAN’T WAIT…
‘til KIDS INCORPORATED is released on DVD, watching Fergie rock AquaNet bangs and IS white, cornrows and weaves nearly twenty years later (now) not withstanding....

I'M PROUD…
that I'm not as slutty as I used to be.
I HAVE A DREAM…
someday I'll be married to someone important. Like a third string football player. (Please. I know my own limits. I have no problem riding on someone else's financial shirttails.)
I ALWAYS WEAR…
My blinged out rings that my mom gives me everytime I go home. Now that she's past her mom's jewelery and on to her own, I always think of one component that they always mention on the suicide warning Oprah show: if the person starts giving away important, personal possessions....
I FEAR…
That I'm not in the right job. And what George W. Bush will do when he's out of office. I have a feeling he has more evil to do.

I WISH…
for celebrity culture to go AWAY already.
I ONCE ACCIDENTALLY…
threw a log and a teacup as a child IN TWO SEPARATE INCIDENTS, resulting in my brother not having a full eyebrow on one side and being unable to grow a mustache.
I NEVER…
admit to listening to New Kids on the Block. (oh shit)

I’D KILL TO…
I was going to say save my friends and/or family, but that's a dumb answer, isn't it? I'd kill to have enough money that I'd never have to worry about money again. Seems like I should have been born 10 years earlier and begun a career at Enron.
I MISS…
being able to scream really loud to express anger. There's nowhere you can do that in the city without getting arrested, an abundant amount of attention, or beocming depressed by the fact that no one cares.

I'M LOATHE TO ADMIT…
that I don't know as much about music as I pretend to. I do know a lot, but a lot of times its fibbing, guessing, or just simply avoiding the question that makes everyone think I know so much.
I’LL NEVER FORGIVE…

4 comments:

ldbug said...

I'm there with you about 'survivor' why anyone watches that crap...

I'll give you a call this evening about Halloween weekend:-)

Sharon said...

Kids Incorporated? On DVD! Hold the damn phone! When?

ldbug said...

Hey, I got really bad news tonight, so I'm quite drunk right now...and having trouble typing..so I will call tomorrow? Sorry....(slur that)

ldbug said...

I need to e-mail/call you!!! It's been a hectic/horrid week for me, ugh. Sooze and I are still up for partying this weekend. I don't have your e-mail..mine is: crush720@gmail.com

I think Sooze has your phone # so I'll give you a call soon! I promise! Tonight is bad, but tomorrow?