Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Anyone Want to Spend Money?

Chris & I have been spending the last two nights talking. Literally talking on the phone. Last night was a short conversation lasting only about an hour and forty five minutes.

The kid is wonderful, what can I say. He hit it right on the nose when he said something like (I'm totally paraphrasing): "I can talk to you until 1 in the morning and still wake up with a smile on my face." And we have that effect on EACH OTHER which is beautiful.

And the fact that he's already called me beautiful? Good as well.
But we haven't had sex yet. And I joked about holding off and since apparently nearly all my friends think I'm a hooch, there is a POOL on exactly when Chris & I will hit the sack, including day bets and 3 hour increments. Being who I am, I mentioned it to a few people at work, and here's what they had to say:

Kelly - 10pm
KJ- 9pm
Michelle - anytime today, really... before we go to bed, even if technically its Thursday (like after 12:01am)

And I have no idea what Jackie (the pool organizer) is betting but she is the one that should know me best, being my roommate and all. She offered to let Chris in on it but not me (and we all know THAT's no fair.)

If you want to get in on it, feel free. post a comment here, and I'll pass it on to Jack if you want to bet $$. Otherwise, I'd just be curious...

Oh and everyone asked this, so I better give this info: tonight Chris and I are going to meet up after work, go get takeout chinese and watch a movie with his LCD projector on a wall while in bed eating said chinese. I'm staying over (I have a little tote with my overnight stuff) and we're going to eat bfast and go to work tomorrow AM as well.

So make your bets!

2 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

Hmmm...right now it's almost 1:00 a.m in NY, so I'm betting the deed has been done by now. Slut. (haha)

Anonymous said...

actually i had Saturday night