Saturday, October 22, 2005

Yeah, A Date


Tonight, because that ho Kate didn't call me, I am going out on a bonafide date. With a fella named Chris - who I met online tonight... who found me through Craigslist.

I've been dying to post about this odd and yet satisfying experience all week. When else can your minimized AOL menu read 56 messages... all blinking at once? But since its almost 9:30 and I promised to meet him at Columbus Circle at 10, I can't get into that now...

But what I can show you is my face, up close and personal, because Jackie insisted that these lovable Craigslist guys needed to see my face and took my picture yesterday while I was chatting to them at my computer. When I saw it, I said - I'm THAT skinny.. and Michelle and Jackie stared at me and then simultaneously yelled YES!

Now I believe.... especially since I can fit into the teenybopper sized Britney shirt (in oh-so-flattering pepto bismol pink) that I bought when I purchased her perfume... which smells surprisingly good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg you look amazing...I never thought you had any weight to lose...
You look like you went on the "Anne Frank" diet! well not literally..but wow!

I am so proud of you!
Check out my blog at http://www.livejournal.com/users/flaresgirl
http://www.myspace.com/elisabethvanderwerf

Anonymous said...

meg, before i even read your post my first thought was that you look increible! you look like you've lost a lot of weight - be proud and flaunt what you got sista!

-Jennie (from Winona)

Kiddo78 said...

"WHOM I met online..." C'mon Winona State English major...let's represent well, shall we??

Kiddo78 said...

You do look great, by the way!