Monday, January 30, 2006

You know what the problem with anonymous posts is? This is a comment that was put on my last post:

You are a great person and you shouldn't let the past ruin your future. Yes you should remember where you come from but you have gone so much further than that. Your life makes us so jealous and a confused boy that is still realizing he's in love with you should not define you. The friends you have will be there forever no matter how they act, they still love you and are there for you. Keep your head up and enjoy yourself, you have so much more life to live.
It's awesome and eerily similar to the topic of today's post but I have no idea who this is; if its someone from my past or someone that I know right now..... but I'm taking it at face value.
One of my best friends cut his hair last week (Ryan) which was always his most defining feature. We all teased him about it, and he used to swish it across my face when we were cuddling (which I hated). And now its gone and my hair is cut like Posh Spice again (sort of) and I just realized how much everything has changed.
And not all for the worse either. I love my life; I love that I meet new people every week that are cooler than the last. After all, I had just begun being friends with Jackie and Michelle this time last year and now they are my closest friends. I think I'm finally ready to let go - of my old friends, my old life, Todd, while still holding the most important things close to me: the love that i have for my home and my family and closest friends, even if they are just memories.
I met a guy last weekend and I told him that I still wasn't over Todd. While that's true I think I'm finally moving on. Thank God, I thought I'd never surface.
So for all of you who read this and listened to me blather, thank you. I look forward to filling your lives with stories about who I'm messing around with which will probably change at least monthly until I meet my next broken heart.

2 comments:

Videos by Professor Howdy said...

.
If I could speak in any
language in heaven or
on earth but didn't love
others, I would only be
making meaningless noise
like a loud gong or a
clanging cymbal. If I
had the gift of prophecy,
and if I knew all the
mysteries of the future
and knew everything
about everything, but
didn't love others, what
good would I be? And
if I had the gift of faith
so that I could speak
to a mountain and make
it move, without love
I would be no good to
anybody. If I gave
everything I have to
the poor and even
sacrificed my body,
I could boast about it;
but if I didn't love others,
I would be of no value
whatsoever. Love is
patient and kind. Love
is not jealous or boastful
or proud or rude. Love
does not demand its
own way. Love is not
irritable, and it keeps
no record of when it
has been wronged.
It is never glad about
injustice but rejoices
whenever the truth
wins out. Love never
gives up, never loses
faith, is always hopeful,
and endures through
every circumstance.

May You Always
Experience This
Kind Of Love,
Dr. Howdy

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info design office chair http://www.honeywellhepafilters.info/1960s-effects-marriage-and-divorce-family.html Free animated basketball figures mt class c basketball scores Stomach liposuction pictures driveway sealer skin reaction rebuilt dodge 318 Free dial up booster string voyeurs upskirt gratuit Adult toy oay zal Acyclovir information price 30 protonix 40mg Saab transmission parts http://www.lesbian-movies-5.info/Brown_haired_babes.html Home mortgage refinancing waite park21 2005 divorce jessica nick Lorazepam online no prescription wisconsin divorce financial disclosure statement form