Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hating Men Is My Gasoline

Todd & I called it quits for what, the fourth time? Anyway, I think this time is real. I can't do this anymore, especially since I think I may love him and even though he claims he wants to be with me, he's not ready right now to treat me the way I want to be treated.

And frankly, I'm much farther in my love life than he is. Developmentally I mean... I've dated lots of different people - from Eliot with lots of piercings and goth attire, to Troy who was really straight laced, to even Dan and Clint and the other abnormals who, for the most part, really liked me. Some of them, like Kevin, Ryan and Troy, really loved me.

So I think its time to find someone that's more like me.

I was first attracted to Todd b/c he reminded me of Adam and Troy. Maybe I need to get away from the button-down wearing white guy. Not saying that I should date a gangster or anything, but someone different would be nice.

But not for awhile. If I say I'm taking a break, I'll fall in the park and meet my dream guy. Yeah right.

The silliest things remind me of Todd now. I wonder how long it will take me to get over him..... Oh - I forgot to mention that I'm over Adam! I spoke with him the other day, and was kind of like "why did I ever like him?" when I got off of the phone. No offense to him of course, but I think you have that with every ex where its finally like - I'm done!

Now, onto life's most important question: WHAT, if anything, about this week, was lucky? The bird shat on me.... and I got nothing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »