Friday, April 08, 2005

Quit Smoking? Never. You don't want to deal with THAT bitch.

My Ipod is the DEVIL. It gets me hooked, and then disappoints me. So I guess Ipods are a lot like men.

My technie friend was right - the longer you have the thing, the less the battery seems to keep for its supposed 8 hours or whatever it is. And on top of it, they just don't make headphones loud enough for the city. Grrr!!

(I was without a lighter or matches for about twelve hours, hence the aggression.)

A lot of my friends, both now and in the past, have had trouble making decisions. An example? The where do you want to go question - everyone's always like I don't know, I don't know. One of my apartment interviewers asked me what my pet peeve was. IT'S THAT. Just say where you want to go, godddamnit!!!!!

Although he's totally not to blame for this, Todd fell into that trap tonight. We had planned to go out and so I didn't get a chance to call him and discuss it, so we just decided to figure it out today. Bad idea. Two emails each, a couple of distracted/angry phone calling and A VERY PISSED OFF MEG voicemail (no cigarettes and a mean boss today who didn't thank me for passing two books' "front matters" to press in a space of 2 hours - mind you, this usually takes at least a half of day), an indecisive plan on where to get drunk and blow off work was NOT good.

And then the Ipod headphones fucked up for the hundredth time. So I went and bought new ones that aren't NEARLY LOUD ENOUGH. Doesn't even drain out the people talking around me. And if I can't do that, then why am I wearing headphones in the first place...........................

That question is like this one I came up with when I bought the wrong pantyhose at Victoria's Secret (again - I really need to read the packages) -

WHO IN THE HELL WEARS CAPRI STOCKINGS?
If anyone can figure THAT out, let me know.
It's Meg's day of aggression!!! YAY....

No comments: