Thursday, April 28, 2005

Stealing from Reid.. as usual

I learned how much my parents engrained in me yesterday. I woke up, sick as a dog, at 8am and called my boss and said I'd be in at 1. Then she texted me back and said I could stay out all day. I worried about this, since I don't have any vacation this year and didn't really WANT to take a day off, despite the fact that I could barely stand.

So at noon, I finally got up and emailed my boss, saying yes, I couldn't talk so I probably shouldn't try to ride the subway to work. I fretted and fumed and made Michelle go get me soup and Nyquil, and then Chinese. I saw more of my friends (Amanda, Todd, & Michelle) in one day than I normally do in a week - I can't wait until summer hours take effect so that I'll have the afternoons to listen to Amanda complain about work and make Todd watch Wheel-of-Fortune...

But anyway. When I was younger, and didn't want to go to school because I was "sick" my parents didn't allow us to go to anything AFTER school, like sleepovers or sports or extracirriculars.... so automatically, when I thought, I can't go to work today... I was like, I can't go out tonight (duh... my hair was HUGE and I didn't want to take a shower), and I can't socialize (that didn't happen, Todd came over, but I made him cuddle, so that's not REALLY socializing, is it?), and I CAN'T GO TO CLASS because that happens AFTER work.

So today's question is..... should I go to class? I really don't want to, b/c the pompous prick Stephen is in charge (long story) and its with the prof who once got trapped by her watch and her ring (check it out somewhere in the archives). It's the last class (THANK GOD) and I really don't want to go. So do I have to go?

Anyway, back to stealing from Reid's blog. He had this and I decided I should also steal it. It'll make for a really long post.... It's like "I Never" only backwards....

and I'm going to put it on another post... for easy reading capability.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »