Friday, May 27, 2005

2 Hours and 20 Minutes

It is now the officially the FIRST day I get to reap the benefits of summer hours.

Only 2 Hours and 20 Minutes (ooh, 19!) until I can fly the coop that is Rockefeller Center. I've only been here for an hour, but I'm already going stir crazy.

Mind you, I don't have anything to do today other than:
a) going to the park to enjoy the nicest day of the week and look at cute boys who have summer hours too
b) do the dishes while drinking coffee to satiate my roommate (the dishes, not the coffee. That's to satiate me)
c) watch the mets play and listen to roommate bitch about my TV choice
d) talk to friend in WI who will invade NYC in 24 hours thus draining me of money, energy, and workout capability, which will inadvertently cause me to wonder if I'm getting fat again
e) whine about how Todd's at a bachelor party... even though he said it's going to be super lame. Who CAMPS for their bachelor party? Especially without strippers? I'd feel better if there were strippers.
f) wonder how our upstairs neighbor, Vickmarie, thought that the Nazis killed EVERYONE in Europe without blond hair and blue eyes (and that the US did the same thing to Japanese people, apparently everywhere) and has never filled out a W-4 form

g) dread gaining my Wisconsin hee-haw accent back
h) wonder if ordering HEE HAW DVDs on Netflix is lame, or funny
i) sit around so bored that eventually I start singing Tom's Diner. To myself. Just the doo doo doo part.