Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Why is Everyone Getting Married?

All these random weddings are occuring...............................

1) My exboyfriend Kevin's brother Chris got married about a month ago back home... not that it was all that unexpected, since he has a kid with his wife and they've been together for a couple years

2) My friend from Winona, Emily, got married to her boyfriend Curtis, who she just got together with last year. It was a little drama because Curtis is one of her exboyfriend/high school sweetheart Justin's best friends. Of course, they both no longer talk to Justin................................ but they ran off to Fiji and got married apparently...

3) My best friend Lori went to Minnesota for her brother's wedding, to our friend Heidi's little sister... also expected but what wasn't expected was that LORI's boyfriend Steve asked her parents for permission.............. especially since up until then they were sleeping in separate beds because Steve needed to think about stuff.. but no ring yet... still exciting news!

4) My man-about-town friend James from London is also engaged!!! He emailed me to tell me about it when I sent out the I'm-moving email.. wonder if he's going to cheat on his wife like he cheated on his gf........ but I have a feeling that might change things, so way to go J!

Holy moly... and of course Jennifer Wilbanks from GA is still getting married... I feel so sorry for that girl. Someone from Madison pulled that I'm kidnapped thing. I say, let her pay for whatever the police search cost, give her some therapy, and leave them alone.

But that's what everybody needs, right? Therapy and to be allowed to get their business their business.

3 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

Yep - the early 20s are full of weddings! I was invited to 11 and went to 10 in 2000. I have a few this year as well...including a high school friend's second marriage. She's just having a very small, casual early reception. They got married in Mexico.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! 1996 pontiac gran am engine information Cell phone ring tomes Stock joint tennant survivor taxes Protonix edta