Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Queen of Email

I haven't received an email in four days. Other than junk mail, Netflix updates, and a forward from my mother. I officially dub myself the Queen of Email.

I think living uptown has made me vastly unsocial. Mind you, I haven't seen some of my friends because school is out (for me anyway) or they're in Rhode Island, but largely because I'm too lazy to go downtown, or stay downtown.

I haven't seen Amanda in probably 5 or 6 weeks... Autumne in about a month, etc, etc. I haven't even been to the Upper West Side in a while. What's wrong with me?

And the fact that I rush home to make it in time for Jeopardy means I'm officially old.

But I look great thanks to my annoyance with a certain author and a certain exercise book.

Email me to find out which one. And if you don't have my email? Well then you're not special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, BTW, that book was featured in Celebrity Living magazine. Yes it is a rag, but it was less than $2.