Thursday, June 09, 2005

To Go or Not To Go....................................

My dilemna:

Jackie has been talking about this party tonight for the magazine she's interning at for a couple of weeks. And now the party is here and at first I was happy because she said it was overbooked and maybe we couldn't get in.

Then she called and said that I'm on the list. But then I citysearched it and about half the posts said it was a snooty place. The other half said it was fun... but I don't know. A crowded place, probably a line out the door...

Jackie's friends are going but I don't think anyone I know is. And I don't know if I want to go........

There's two hours of free drinks, but I read that drinks are super expensive. And if there's one thing I can't afford this is it.

So... I guess I'll deliberate about it for another 5 hours -until its either go time or not to go time. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Kiddo78 said...

Go! It's Friday night. Who knows who'll you meet. Just go.