Thursday, June 30, 2005

Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch?

Every day at work (usually when I first get in or at lunch) I look at my favorite blogs. They are: Reid's (kiddo78.blogspot.com), Jen's (www.jennsylvania.com), and Jess's (http://www.wiw.org/~jess/). I have other, auxiliary blogs, but these are my main 3 sources of entertainment at work, since I can no longer stream music and my CD player doesn't work.

And reading books at work seems, well, weird.

Anyway! Moving to my point. Every day I bitch in my head that Reid hasn't updated his blog, or Jennsylvania is a week old, or that Jess is on vacation. And I don't particularly like that, because I'm forced to read the bland news on CNN.com.

But here I am, the big hypocrite, wasting away on my blog for 3 whole days! And since I will be internet-less from Friday at 1pm until Tuesday at 9, I figured I should put in the good word.

On my I-should-have-been-going-jet-skiing-with-Toddy-Todd-but-now-I-sorta-hate-him 4th of July extravaganza weekend, I am instead going with Jackie and Yafreisi (YaH-FRAY-CEE) to Niagara Falls, Toronto, and Buffalo roadtripping....

Given that I lived about 3 hours from Canada for roughly 20 years of my life, you think I would have been there by now. But I haven't, and I'm psyched to be going. And I'm psyched that I won't spend the weekend on the couch like I did last weekend. (Although it is appealing..... but I'd be lonely since no one I know is staying in the city other than Mimi.)

Plus, I get to piss off Josh by caling him from Toronto. How do you like them apples?

Oh, and my date for tonight? Cancelled. Family thing - the boy went to Miami this morning. And I have to say that I'm fairly relieved, because I have WAAAY to much too do (workout - i've been horrible about my diet this week, clean - my mother's doing - you never come back to a dirty house, pack - 3 to 4 days of wearing my hair up? Hell yeah- and then, get used to the idea that I'm going to be spending 3 days in a car with Jackie. I love her, I live with her, but that's a lot of driving.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about 3 diamond ring stone. Although Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about 3 diamond ring stone, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
During my search for information about diamond engagement jewelry, I found your Blog,
although Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to diamond engagement jewelry related information, but I always admire a well written post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? is truly a nice piece of work!
While looking for more information about diamond engagement jewelry,
I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
My interest goes out to diamond engagement jewelry related information,
but Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? is a real inspiration for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
Your blog is wonderful, although Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? isn't exactly what I was looking for: 3 diamond ring stone, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in 3 diamond ring stone, but during my search for more information I discovered Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch?, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
During my search for information about asscher cut diamond engagement rings, I found your Blog,
although Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to asscher cut diamond engagement rings related information, but I always admire a well written post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about canadian wholesale diamonds. Although Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about canadian wholesale diamonds, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
During my search for information about canadian wholesale diamonds, I found your Blog,
although Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to canadian wholesale diamonds related information, but I always admire a well written post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
During my search for information about , I found your Blog,
although Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch? isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to related information, but I always admire a well written post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
I was looking for information about asscher diamond engagement rings when I discovered Niagara Falls, or couch? Niagara Falls, or couch?, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for asscher diamond engagement rings I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://ealrmezn.com/vumw/jfxv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dvifamux.com/dams/lnsi.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ealrmezn.com/vumw/jfxv.html | http://abdfuxca.com/boyn/yjkz.html

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »