Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stop the Presses

It's BEA week!

For those of you who don't know, BEA is Book Expo America. It's the publisher's best fantasy and worst nightmare...

And this year it's in New York.

Us lowly assistants aren't given our own passes but are instead given leftover passes from authors who were supposed to come to BEA but ditched.

So apparently, the three of us girls are going to be: a bestselling MALE author, the husband of someone on a NBC TV show, or someone with a very androgynous nametag.

At least Michelle's going with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be honest, and admit that I read the Wham! book, and it is dreadful. Yet I could not put it down until I finished it. God help me.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding, this "blog" is the bigest waste of time that I have ever read. To actually put your thoughts in writing like this makes me wish that I was unable to read.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Bingo free cash bonus http://www.nissan-dealer-2.info/honda-cr-v-seat-covers.html http://www.tadalafil-bph-trial.info/tadalafil-pay-with-cod-online.html Arkansas state school board For prescriptions prices Jeep wrangler sport full doors for sale Subaru forester wiring diagram Withdrawal of zoloft 7440 plotter atv camo seat covers Uk universities with online learning mazda struts and shocks Stationery distribution market research Timeshare resale in marco island Asbestos attorney cancer lawyer settlement Infiniti in orlando 97 f150 seat cover Flower free photo real Nettv lcd tvs car