Monday, March 28, 2005

Day One

So I talked to Mr. Todd last night - he completely understood and thought it was the right thing for me to do. Which I agree. And then he made mention that my plan sounded like a twelve step program... which it sort of is.

My Twelve Steps:
1. Tell Todd & the world to fuck off
2. Create a "Getting Over Todd" playlist on my Ipod
3. Cry. Alot.
4. Decide that no boy is worth crying over when they're not crying about you.
5. Put lots and lots of energy into anything that does not involve men.
6. Forgive myself for being "a girl"
7. Look really, really hot whenever I see Todd
8. Listen to "Someday" by Mariah Carey
9. Watch Reality TV - at least I'm not THAT messed up
10. Take comfort in blankets, pillows, and beer
11. Wash that man out of my life (and sheets)
12. Make SURE he buys ME a really great bday present in retribution.
(and gets me drunk at the Mets game!)
The thirteenth step is to stop whining on my blog... unofficially. But who knows when that is going to happen.

2 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

You don't always need some guy around in order to be happy! Quite the opposite, actually. Well, not that you should now pursue girls (unless you're doing that again), but life is much more happy without stupid guy drama...

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Baseball jersey cubs find hairy women Wellbutrin erection vitamin Free picture mature hairy fucking and sucking Free adult hardcore nasty egreetings