Friday, March 25, 2005

Thanks Reid - You're the Meaning In My Life, You're the Inspiration! (And Stacy, who looks remarkably familiar)

I saw this on Reid's blog, who stole it from Stacy's blog, who stole it from - well you get the picture.

I AM: a little self-concious of my Wisconsin background. How come Amanda doesn't get flack for being from Ohio?
I KNOW: a surprisingly amount of information that I'll never, ever use
I WISH: I could meet someone exactly like the character of Seth Cohen on the OC
I HAVE: A great 80s vinyl collection and a fabulous Ipod selection (not meant to rhyme)
I HATE: hipsters and hippies.. esp dirty hippies. Gross. (also see I HEAR)
I FEAR: being pushed into a body of water or being held underwater
I HEAR: that Eamon is not going home this weekend, THUS RUINING MY PLANS.
I MISS: my family and how crazy my exes were about me (including Todd)
I WONDER: if sometimes I am a little too girly crazy about Todd (Gotta get off the Todd subject!)
I LOVE: Going to Central Park on Saturday and walking forever
I ACHE: When I see children being made fun of. (once that happened in the park and I started crying for the little girl - she reminded me so much of myself at that age)
I CARE: waay too much about friends that I should downgrade, dump, or replace
I ALWAYS: Get a cup of coffee from Cranberry's at approximately 8:50 EST Monday-Friday
I AM NOT: a Christian
I DANCE: whenever I want to, or in my head on the subway
I SING: during American Idol and in the hallway or the elevator of the George
I DO NOT ALWAYS: brush my teeth in the morning - you forget once in a while
I SHOULD NOT: get depressed when no one's available to hang out with me
I WRITE: in different styles but it always looks like my mom's (which is weird because she's left handed and I'm a rightie)
I WIN: at rummy because no one here knows how to play it
I LOSE: sunglasses and cigarettes (unless its lit already, I'm not picking it off the sidewalk! this makes no sense, I know.)
I CONFUSE:the tenth and twelve floor at work (tenth - production, twelve- art)
I LISTEN: to cheesy music on my Ipod. Alot. I downloaded Heart last night.
I GO: on the C because its comfortable and empty in the mornings
I AM HAPPY ABOUT: living in the city, my job, and being grateful every day for dreams lost and accomplished.


4 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

Why would you be self-conscious of your Wisconsin background?? Anyone who would judge you on that is a fool. Wisconsin is a great place and the people are very fun!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »