Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Remember Recess??

When Dave Letterman mentions the WEATHER in NYC during his monologue, you know its gotta be good.

Today - sixties, sunny, brilliant New York morning. I woke up with a hangover. And that awful feeling in your throat when you take a pill dry (not a good idea). And then my bag broke when I left work - stupid Kenneth Cole. And I waited around for an apartment interview at a restaurant whose wait staff was pissed at me.. but I don't care because.......

There's more people who created Ipod playlists out of their breakups!!!!!! My favorite editor at work other than my boss showed me hers after I told her that I cut and pasted my 12 steps into a work email - since we were talking about breakups. It was very fun - hers was a lot more rude than mine. "you fucked yourself". Utterly, utterly fab. I knew we were soulmates!! (just kidding)

Between that and wandering Chelsea looking for bags (and discovering Daffy's, a store I intend to fully be a regular customer in) with a broken, heavy bag under my arm looking like an idiot, today has been fabulous.

Minus the cramps. I'll pass on those!

In other news:
Reid posted that I don't need a guy to be happy. I agree. But in a weird twist of fate, my English man is coming on Sunday!!! I'm excited to see him again - its always fun and I don't have to spend ANY money since he's on expense account. I could sleep with him, but I'll probably pass. I'm satiated with that for the time being. I need a break, sort of. (weird, I know.) And I have plans with D this weekend too - its going to be very busy. I have apt viewings every day too - one of these days I've gotta bag one. I'm cool - I just have to meet the right person who agrees with me.


4 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

Did you find a bag?? You'll have to post a picture of it...

Anonymous said...

I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog.gap online shopping More info here gap online shopping

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. tadalafil tablets 20mg Gt2 porsche Block xp popups Cheap no prescription online xanax Hot latin guys http://www.cheapmovingcompany.info Laptop battery problem fat women sex web sites Zyban+ white light teeth whitening review Fixed mount gps plotters