Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Happy, then Worried

I've been looking for a NYC apt for what seems like FOREVER - and then last wekeend I got a nice uplift. I met the potential roomies, they liked me, and the girl said that I would get it. Then the guy called me tonight (I talked to the girl around noon) and said that I didn't have it and that they absolutely adored the other girl.

I didn't think that I would get it last night when I met them, but today I was on cloud nine...

And then it came crashing down. But you know, that just means it wasn't meant to be. Maybe I'm actually meant for a little studio in Bklyn with cats. I couldn't stand having to ride the 4/5/6 trains all the time anyway.

I'm still PISSED though - not b/c I didn't get it but by the way they handled the situation. Stupid NY'ers.

Oh well. At least I bought ice cream before I got that call.

2 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

You'll find a place! I still think you should live in Manhattan. Thought you'd be interested in this: http://diblasic.blogspot.com/2005/03/ny-blogs-organized-by-subway-line.html#comments.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »