Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Snowy Day, wishing the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet, can't you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street.....

So the boss is gone today - hiding out in Jersey at my request, which I think is great. She needs to get better so that I don't get sick.

La la! So I started being productive when I got in after my morning cigarette, and now by 11:50, I know I'm going to be bored. I even did filing already....

Debo sent me a pic - and he's cute. So I'm going to hand him off to Amanda. She bought me pizza, cheesy bread, and buffalo wings to weather the storm with, so she deserves it.

I'm trying to decide what I should do - I have a few things I know I OUGHT to do, but I don't particularly WANT to do any of them. Debating whether anyone would notice if I took a two hour lunch - but what would I DO on a two hour lunch? Hmmm.. tricky.

I have a feeling that my whole week's going to be like this. Sitting here and going hmmm what do I do now?

My dell computer is on its way from Tennessee. It was "rescheduled" which I assume means that they decided not to take it up here last night due to the snowstorm... it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I'm hoping it will come today, thus giving me something to do while watching AMERICAN IDOL.....

4 comments:

Kiddo78 said...

Okay, Miss English major -- the correct term is "couldn't care less." In yesterday's post, you said you "could care less." If you could care less, then you like it. Think about it...Congrats on getting back with Mr. Todd. I hope he loves your faboulous hometown.

Kiddo78 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kiddo78 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! dodge intrepid parts Accessory decor fountain garden home mirror The drug bontril made big company Step by step instructions for taking blood pressure Paris hilton strip game