Thursday, March 03, 2005

My New Computer ROCKS

So I just got "booted" out of Amanda's room for BOOTY - William, her perpetual fuckbuddy, came over and I learned of MY stance in her life!!

LOL - I'd kick her out for ass too. But my Ipod's down there, loading up her songs and mine since I accidentally deleted them (oops! at least she hasn't deleted anything and now i have a bunch of random DMB and hiphop...) and I have to go rescue it. It won't be ready for another half hour anyway.. who knows what they could be doing by then... but I will get it back tonight, I swear.

Anyway, I'm very happy with my little Dell.. its cute and I really enjoy the tiny monitor, although it makes me feel like I'm at a computer lab. I've never had my own desktop before and I LOVE IT! I also love being in contact with my friends.

As some of you also know, my friend Alison is visiting NEXT FRIDAY!! I was pissed at her forever because she NEVER calls me back. But all is forgiven - as long as she pays for bottles of wine at the Shade Bar on Friday.

Anyway. Todd is very busy at work, which leads me to worry because I didn't get to talk to him on Tuesday and very briefly on Wednesday - he's supposed to call me tonight, but we'll see if that happens. I love the boy, but I respect that he has a job and can't exactly put me over that and I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO - what kind of hypocrite would that make me?

But I do miss him. A girl can not live on friends alone - although I LOVE my friends .. Michelle & Megan helped me set up my computer today, which was totally sweet and I love the fact that I've done nothing but sit here and drink beer with Amanda since about noon. (well, I only started drinking an hour ago, which would start about 6:30 or 7pm.)

So I'm content to sit here tonight, blogging and chatting. I have to workout, because I skipped it last night to go to see IN GOOD COMPANY with Michelle - good but not great. If you like "Realistic" romedies (romantic comedies) then you'll like it. If you're looking for HITCH with Topher Grace, then its not happening.

But now I'm listening to Sarah McLachlan, and my dinner is beer and cigs. Sounds like I'm getting more like Amanda more and more every evening.

Totally glad I came home today, and completely happy I DIDN'T go to class.

MKS




1 comment:

Kiddo78 said...

Uh ohhh -- I have a feeling you're not going to leave the house for a while - except for trips to the liquor store. And maybe for sex.