Monday, February 28, 2005

My Boyfriend's Back

Creative title, but I might end up with it being stuck in my head all day now.

So MY GOOD KARMA is finally kicking in. In the past 3 days I have:
*gotten back together with Mr. Todd (YAY)
* heard "I love you" from someone other than my mother (YAY YAY)
* no longer have my class tonight because of the snowstorm (Excellent since I did nothing but..)
* Drank drinks at noon on Sunday
* gotten a phone number from a v. good looking boy i'm NOT going to call, because of Mr. Todd....
* had very, very, very good makeup sex, complete with massage

I'm also eagerly awaiting my computer, which is supposed to be delivered on THURSDAY! (I was hoping for it a little bit earlier, but whatever!! YAYY!!!)

The Ebay auction isn't going so well, but I can't complain TOO much.... I looked at the Dior home website (check it out it's really cool (impossible to close out of though) and the girls are HOTT!) and I can't find MY purse but ones like it are around my asking price. Maybe some fool will buy mine like I did.

So now I'm just waiting to get an email telling US that the building is closing early and that we should all leave. I'm also worried cuz I got a bit of a sore throat and my boss has been deathly ill - I totally can't afford THAT right now.

So, anyway - back to work. Or something like it until they let us out or I got home. It looks pretyt nasty on 49th street out of the boss' window...

and to relay a message from DEBO:
i don't like to brag but Michelle's right. i am a good looking guy. think usher and denzel rolled into one, complete with the rock-solid eight pack. you'll be impressed.

Is an eight pack humanly possible? Or can't debo count?

Well - MY MAN gives me massages, is a great kisser, and is willing to ride with me on a 14 hour trip in the cab of a moving truck from WI to NYC after dealing with my family and me for almost 3 days when he could be doing anything else with his holiday weekend. I could care less about Usher and Denzel right about now. And I'd rather go to Tavern on the Green with Todd anyway.

Sorry, Debo. But I'll bring another friend for you to mack on. Amanda? Jackie? Do you want to drink cristal with Mr. Usher/Denzel?

I'm really glad now that my mom got me this odd vinyl compilation with "My Boyfriend's Back" on it so I can get it out of my head.