Thursday, February 17, 2005

American Idol vs. Cute Guy From Managing Ed

I KNOW I'm not supposed to go on here, but after I completed that blog I had to go downstairs to copy something on the color copier.

AND MANAGING ED GUY walked out of the other door to go down in the elevator too!

I LOVE HIM!!! One of the other assistants organized a mixer with some agents' assistants at a Midtown bar on Tuesday, and I WILL BE THERE (jackie, wanna go?) with a FABULOUS outfit on (change in the work bathroom at 6pm) so I can flirt with him.

And since the publishing industry is dominated with women, I better be charming. So no more of this "I screw up where the art department is, on 10 or 12." (but, may I say, he said "Me too.")

Ahhh, love. Before he turns into an emotional fuckwit or has a girlfriend.