Tuesday, February 08, 2005

End of the Day Blues

Originally, I was going to bitch about having nothing to do for like an hour and half.
But then, I played around with my blog template.
(BY THE WAY, EVERYONE CAN MAKE COMMENTS NOW.)
And now its 5pm and I still have fifteen pages in front of me, and none of my homework for Book Production & Design done for tomorrow night's class. Oh well. On my To-Do list.

I called Seth - after awkward weird phone connection where I said "hello?" even though I know he doesn't have his phone right now - left a message. I'm actually really glad he lost his phone, because now he doesn't know I called three times. It was a connection thing, I swear!

And now I have to copy. Bye.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Hope you get your homework done!

Kiddo78 said...

He is *SO* going to know you called him 50 times. Advice: rent "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days."

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.fax-2.info/how_to_make_ringtones_for_free.html Tennis elbow symptom Forced blow job